Tuesday 2 July 2013

What am I up to these days?


Well I have been knitting quite a bit - yes I know its a shock to me too ! But it has given me something to do with my hands through all those Saturday nights of BGT and the Voice !
I decided to knit these little fellas having found out one of my retreat buddies now has some hens.  Its the summer craft retreat at Claxby this weekend and she is planning to bring us all eggs for breakfast so I knit these little egg cosies (14 in total) so we can all have one !

I have also been running the Skipton Craft Club sessions fortnightly where we play with a stamping technique or a particular brand of stamps making cards or 3d objects.  There are around 14 ladies although there is usually only 10 at any one time. We have such a giggle !
I have also been running my Christmas card days - the next one is on 19th July. We make 10 cards and a 3d project in the day - I like to work them hard !

I am also busy scrapbooking for my SILs 40th albums so thats definitely keeping me out of mischief ! And thats what I will be focossing on this weekend at the retreat - scrapbooking, a little sewing and stamping a large tablecloth for our tea party on Saturday.
We will also be making tea cup candles and gift boxes so plenty to keep me busy for the whole weekend.
Am mostly packed - just my last minute baking to do on Thursday night.  I am really looking forward to it.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods - thanks for stopping by x
Janet

4 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you are keeping busy Janet. Hope you and yours are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super egg cosies have a lovely weekend. Hugs Bee

    ReplyDelete
  3. think all your stuff will fit on my back seat hun :o) 3 more sleeps xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you have been busy hun, haven't you - fantastic idea for the boiled eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.