Thursday 8 August 2013

Watercolouring away.............

 If you have stopped by before you will be aware of how much I love my distress ink pens. I love the direct to paper, quick results I get with them especially on this multi media paper i buy from the local shop.
 this sweet stamp is a retired one from SU which i loved. From the hostess range it shouted unisex at me.
Ive teamed it with some papers I have had a while in order to make this a card for a fellow crafter - hope she likes it !

I would like to enter this into the challenge addicted to stamps which this time is make your mark which of course i have done using my distress pens.

thanks for stopping by today x
janet

5 comments:

  1. Vey pretty, what stamp is that?

    Shereen

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely card Janet. great colours..margaret (Grimsby)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Janet.
    Gorgeous distress pen work, I love doing the straight to stamp too, always looks like a water colour doesn't it.
    If this card was for me I would be well happy.
    Hope to see you in October at GNPE. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, how lovely vintage color tones. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice coloring! I love how realistic the swing looks the way you have colored it. Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.