Wednesday 11 June 2014

Good old Ikea

Where would be crafters be withour Ikea mirrors to alter? With unlimited ways to do it - its always a fab crafty project to suit the budget concious amongst us.
This is a result of a playday with a couple of my crafty chums and an experiment with cheap polyfilla instead of texture paste. I love the soft feminie colour which is moonlight from the fresco range at Paperartsy. Teamed with some Tim Holt and Fiskars stamps a little lace, flowers and liquid pearls its a transformation from its plain mirror status.
Will show you what my chums did next time xx
Hope all is well with you blog buddies - thanks for stopping by xx
Janet

3 comments:

  1. Yo Clarky. How are you treasure!
    Looks like you have had a fabulous play, and I totally agree that Ikea is king of the cheap stuff to alter, love it. Angie and I visited Leeds Ikea only a month ago!
    Take it easy and hope to see you soon.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you would all have had a super play day. Gorgeous altering, it looks so feminine.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.