Tuesday 29 July 2014

Another Molly project

 I was so glad to have my Mollies with me at the retreat so I could make catch up cards.  Here is another one I made for a friend in Scotland tht I need to catch up with.
Same papers as my previous Molly project but this time using ice cream George - seems apt for the hot weather!
Off to work for a sleep over duty today - wont be back till after 3pm tomorrow so its a looooong shift but not long now till my 2 weeks holidays yippee!
Thanks for stopping by x
Janet

4 comments:

  1. Oh Janet that really is lovely, so summery and positive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Virginia - I am feeling positive too ! Although I do wish my MoJo would make an appearence more often!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Viv - Your creations are always stunning!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and look at my bits and pieces. If you leave a comment I can pop over to yours and have a peep at your work too.